St. Lawrence: The Sass master
"Natasha - portrayed by Scarlett Johansson - is strong, smart, quick-thinking and resilient, and is entirely skilled at manipulating others’ foolhardy perceptions of her weaknesses to her advantage. She kicks ass, she holds her own and she fights with as much skill and tenacity as any of the other Avengers.
…Her character and her story deserve to stand on their own merits. The story of the Black Widow deserves to be as integral to the ongoing arc of Marvel’s Cinematic Universe as that of any of her male counterparts.
The message needs to be sent loud and clear to every fan of Marvel, of superheroes, of action movies: Scarlett Johansson’s Natasha Romanoff, as a female character, is just as deserving and capable of having her own film franchise as any of the men she fights alongside. To indicate otherwise would be unacceptable."
"I Blew All My Covers" Natasha Romanoff has Earned her own Movie [x]
If you like this list of life hacks, follow ListOfLifeHacks for more like it!
the breakfast club isnt even about breakfast
you could have at least said spoiler alert
Do you ever listen to a song and imagine yourself playing it on stage like totally jamming out then you come back to reality and suddenly you need to start a band right now immediately
i’m frequently visited by three spirits at night
- the ghost of i fucked up
- the ghost of i’m currently fucking up
- and the ghost of i’m probably going to fuck up in the future
This is why you need to bind safely. The damage in the first picture is not the result of binding over numerous years with a simple binder. It’s the result of unsafe and irresponsible binding. Bind safely.
OH MY GOD I’M SHRIEKING THIS CAN’T FUCKING HAPPEN
It most certainly can.
In stead of just saying BIND SAFELY you should explain the safe and in safe ways to bind.
1. Bind using only an actual binder (make sure you measure and get the proper size), or tight-ish sports bra in a pinch. You want something that compresses while still having give so that your lungs can expand.
2. Never use ace bandages/belts/tape/etc to bind.
3. Do not sleep in your binder.
4. Do not wear your binder for long periods of time. I’ve seen 8 hours mentioned as the max amount of time. Learn to read your body. Some people cannot handle binding for even 8 hours but ignore the signs and injure themselves.
5. Whenever you take your binder off give a few big coughs, this well help to break up any fluid that may have settled in your lungs.
That’s all I can think of atm, but I think I’ve covered the basics.
I’m not tagging this for followers I just want all of you that bind hard to be careful.
FUCKING REBLOG THE SHIT OUT OF THIS
when i was young and stupid, I used duct tape to bind. NEVER EVER DO THIS CHILDREN. i couldn’t breathe, i could barely move, it cut into me so hard that sometimes i bled, it was so hot i got blisters, i would sometimes cry because of how much pain i was in, and it left my breasts numb in some places because of how tight it was. It killed nerve endings in my chest.
PLEASE. PLEEEEEAAAAAASE SPREAD THE WORD. PRACTICE SAFE BINDING METHODS.